Just to reinforce the keywords in this document will have the subsequent definitions. When we refer to ‘Us’, ‘We’, or ‘Our’, this means Sunnis4Marriage Company and will be interpreted appropriately. Words such as ‘You or ‘Your’ strictly refers to the customer/user who has ultimately obtained membership of Sunnis4Marriage App subject to the Terms and Conditions. When referring to our ‘Site’, this will be www.Sunnis4Marriage.com or App for Sunnis4Marriage this is where certain information/other sources of material or ‘content’ shall be located or accessible.
1. Membership Conditions
- We are a private Members Club. All members must be 18 years of age and no children are eligible to apply for our membership.
- We will only accept membership from single, widowed or divorced adults of the Sunni Muslim religion.
- All applicants will need to provide details/information about a chaperone in order to join. All details of potential matches/suitors will be sent to the chaperone, as part of our policy to adhere to Islamic Sunni values according to the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
- We would like to re-iterate that your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your membership. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- You expressly authorise us to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and any other rights. We cooperate with law enforcement enquiries including other parties’ rights, this includes us to disclose any information about you to the law enforcement and other Government Agencies, including the Police, which we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or other active that may be deemed illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
2. Membership Approval and fees
- Upon visiting or Site or downloading our App for Sunnis4Marriage you will be asked to complete an application form, where you will submit all your details/information. All members applications will be subject to approval by us. Signing and submission of your application form, for processing, authorises us to disclose your contact information to other members (as specified on the application form by you) and display your photograph (if you choose to provide one), as part of you member profile. We reserve the right to reject an application if it does not meet our Site or App’s criteria for Members and without providing a reason.
- You will be asked for the necessary fee to be made payable to Sunnis4Marriage Company. You agree to pay for our service. All applications will only be considered, approved and complete once the full payment had been made via debit or credit card or via PayPal. No refunds shall be given, either in whole or part. If you have used an advanced payment technique
- If the fee is not paid on or before the due date, we shall, until payment has been received, have the right to suspend display or cancel your membership.
- You reserve the right to terminate your membership at any point during the membership period, in which your profile will be deleted from our database. Please be aware that no refund shall be given for termination within the period.
- We reserve the right to expel/terminate your membership effective immediately if your behaviour has caused offense via complaints. If we deem any complaints serious then this will result in no refunds being issued.
- You will not post or communicate to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially abusive/offensive, religiously offensive, sectarian, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights of privacy). You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish commercially exploit or produce derivative works from the Content.
- You will not include within your profile content such as personal contact information or clues/hints relating to personal contact information including, but not limited to; email, telephone, mobile, Facebook, Street address, Full name, URL, MSN/Yahoo, Chat or any other communication systems such as personal social media platforms (Snapchat, Instagram, etc).
- You will not use offensive material or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language. You will not post any photos that contain nudity or personal information
- You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to purchase or to retail any products or services through our service. You shall not submit or pass on chain letters, junk or spam mail or messages to other members. If you do advertise or promote any service/product without our permission (Permission will only be given in writing by Sunnis4Marriage) you consent to pay a standard advertising rate of £400 per day for everyday your account has been on Sunnis4Marriage App or Site starting from the day you registered and became a member. You will be held personally liable if we are not able to recover the sum of monies owed to us in a result of advertising and legal action will be enforced to pursue this.
- You will not post/display, distribute or duplicate in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining prior consent from the owner of these proprietary rights.
- Abuse to staff, zero tolerance policy, we will not tolerate any abuse towards any of the Site admin staff at any time. Such abuse can lead to your membership being irrevocably cancelled if abusive behaviour consists and no reason need be warranted on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to expel and terminate your membership immediately in the cases where your behaviour has caused complaint and we deem that complaint to be serious and justified. In this event no refunds will be issued.
- We reserve the right to suspend any profile, within notice, if we consider; it to be inappropriate or acting in an inappropriate manner, breaking the Terms and Conditions of the Site and App Code of Conduct; or for the other safety and security reason.
- You will use our service in a manner that is in line with any and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, but have no onus, to reject any profile or photo, which does not comply with these prohibitions.
- No liability can be attached to us in the case that you receive via the Site and e-mail or other communication from another member which you consider to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal, or which you believe in any other way infringes the rights of you or another person. It is your responsibility to inform us if you receive such correspondence.
- You are solely accountable for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation to monitor disputes/disagreements between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when organising meeting/communicating with other members, both on and off the Site and ensuring your chaperone is present during such interactions.
- The data posted on a member’s profile must accurately reflect the details of the member using that profile. The onus on you to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal and otherwise) supplied by you. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you present to other members.
- Individuals are only permitted to have a single Member profile on the Site, under no circumstances are duplicate or test profiles permitted.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling and Euros unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to modify any advertised price at any time.
- We may occasionally decide to hold social events and notify you via invitations to attend or purchase tickets for our (Sunnis4Marriage) events, which will be available in writing from us. We make no guarantee in respect of the number (if any) of social events which we will decide to organise, neither the number of compatible introductions made to you.
- We reserve the right to change/modify the services without giving any prior notice.
- We or our Suppliers can choose at any time to make improvements/modifications in or on the Site or App. You recognise that the Site will not be free from faults as technical faults can arise resulting in temporary unavailability of the Site or App. The operation of the Site or App can be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside of your control, including without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and your or other systems and networks.
- We under no obligation nor responsibility or the technical means to verify the identity of persons that register as members, use our service or to verify member content.
- This agreement constitutes the full agreement between the parties in respect of membership to the website or App. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England. Any dispute will be dealt with in the English Courts.
- Each party confirms that, save as expressly set out in this agreement, no term of this agreement is enforceable under the Contracts-Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 or by any third party who but for that Act would not have been entitled to enforce such terms.
- Your Statutory Rights will not be affected at all by these terms and conditions.